Friday, September 5, 2008

How long have you been dealing with medical tourism?

I started to perform my initial research into the industry in 2007. As I moved through my MBA program at Pepperdine University the research turned from an academic exercise to a business project that is my absolute passion. This is an industry that will create a genuine solution to some of the largest problems the US is facing in terms of healthcare and the expenses associated with it.

We plan on 'opening our doors' in early 2009. We will be negotiating with insurers and brokers over the next several months in order to begin our business.

Travel Safe, Be Well.

Jim McCormick MD
Premiere Medical Travel

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i just heard about this term but never had any medical tourism
keep writing on it

adios

crystal.travel6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.